This website (“website”) is provided by Centreline Design and Manufacture Ltd, a company registered in England under company number 3257409and whose registered office is at Centreline Design, The Coach House, Hexgreave Estate, Farnsfield, Nottingham. NG22 8LS (“Centreline”, “us”, “we” or “our” for short). “You” and “your” means you as the user of this website.
Use of this website
These terms and conditions together with the Privacy and Cookies Policy set out the rules for your use of the website and by accessing, browsing or otherwise using the website, you agree to these terms and conditions.
We will review and amend these terms and conditions from time to time so please check them regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes. Your continued use of the website following any changes indicates that you accept any changes to these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions were last updated in March 2016.
If you have any questions concerning these terms and conditions or the website, please write to us at the postal address above or contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All rights not expressly granted in these terms and conditions are expressly reserved by Centreline.
We are the owner or licensee of the copyright and all other intellectual property rights in and to the website and in all information, images and other content published on it (“our materials”). This excludes any content you submit to the website (“your content”) and such content submitted to the website by other users. Copyright © Centreline. All copyright and other intellectual property rights in and to our materials is expressly reserved to us or our respective licensors.
We expressly claim ownership to and reserve all rights in and to the website domain name address, our logos, straplines, “Centreline” and all other related trade marks service marks, trading names or other identifiers relating to our services. Other trade marks, products and company names mentioned on the website may be trade marks of their respective owners or licensors and the rights in such marks are expressly reserved to the respective owners or licensors.
You are granted a limited, personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable licence to access, browse and use the website and our content only: (i) for your own personal and non-commercial use and / or (ii) for existing and potential clients to access, research and / or evaluate services offered by Centreline. We may revoke this licence at any time without notice and at our complete discretion.
When you use the website and/or our materials, you must not reproduce, modify, display, perform, publish, distribute, disseminate, broadcast, frame, communicate to the public or circulate to any third party or otherwise exploit or use the website and/or our materials in any way except as expressly permitted by these terms and conditions (including for any commercial purpose), without our express prior written consent.
Any permitted use of our materials is subject to you acknowledging that we are authors of our material and website.
Blogs and tweets
The views and opinions featured in the blogs and tweets on the website reflect the personal views and opinions of the individuals writing them and are not necessarily views and opinions which are shared by us as a company. Further, the blogs and tweets on the website may contain links to or comments about third party websites, products or services (including recommendations and reviews) and nothing featured in this way should be construed as an endorsement of such websites, products or services by us as a company.
Third party sites and content
The website and / or our materials published or available for download on the website may contain links to third party websites. These links are provided for your information only, and if you decide to visit any third party site or provide information to any third party website, you do so at your own risk. We have no control over the content of those sites, and we are not responsible for the content of any third party websites linked from the website. Links do not imply that we or the website are affiliated to or associated with such sites.
Linking to the website
We are happy for you to link to the home page of the website only, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and which does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. To avoid any doubt, you must not link to the website from a linking site which contains any adult or illegal material or any material that is offensive, harassing or otherwise objectionable.
You are not entitled to link to the website in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. Please do not remove or obscure by framing or otherwise, advertisements, the copyright notice, or other information published on the website. The website must not be framed on any other site. We may withdraw linking permission at any time by notice to you.
Privacy and your personal data
The privacy of your personal information (such as your name, email address, address and other contact details) is important to us. Please see our Privacy and Cookies Policy for details of how we may collect and process your personal information.
Nothing in these terms and conditions shall affect your statutory rights, and nothing in these terms and conditions shall limit or exclude our liability for death or personal injury arising through negligence, fraudulent misrepresentation, and/or anything else that cannot be excluded or limited by us by law.
Our materials displayed on the website are provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to their accuracy. To the fullest extent permissible by law:
- we shall not be liable for any loss caused as a result of your actions or inactions based on the materials and content available on the website;
- we expressly exclude and disclaim all warranties, terms, conditions and representations that might otherwise be implied by law in relation to the website, our materials and/or all services supplied by us in connection with the website. In particular we do not represent or warrant that the website will be error-free, free of viruses or other harmful components, or that defects will be corrected;
- we do not accept liability for any failure to maintain the website and/or late or failed delivery of any materials. We may suspend access to the website periodically to carry out emergency or scheduled maintenance or for any other reason at any time; and
- we shall not be liable under these terms and conditions for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages or otherwise (including without limitation loss of income or revenue, loss of business, loss of profits or contracts, loss of anticipated savings, loss of data, loss of goodwill and/or wasted management or office time), however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
If any of these terms and conditions are deemed by any court or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable then suck invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the other provisions of these terms and conditions which shall remain in full force and effect.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Centreline against all losses, claims, or damages arising directly or indirectly from your unlawful, improper or unauthorised use of the website or our content.
You agree that you will do any and all acts and things and execute any and all documents that we may reasonably request or order to carry out the intended provisions of these terms and conditions.
Governing law and courts
These terms and conditions shall be governed by an construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Each party irrevocably agrees to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales over any claim or matter arising under or in connection with these terms and conditions and the website.
PRIVACY AND COOKIES POLICY
About this policy
This policy sets out how we will use and protect any information that you provide when you use this website. For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (“the Act”) the data controller is Centreline Design and Manufacture Ltd, a company registered in England under company number 3257409and whose registered office is at The Coach House, Heagreave Estate, Farnsfield. NG22 8LS (“Centreline”).
Centreline may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. Please check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. Your continued use of the website following any changes indicates that you accept such changes. This policy was last updated in March 2018.
If you have any questions concerning this policy please contact us by letter to the address above or email to email@example.com.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- information that you provide by filling in forms on our site which may include name, and contact information including email address and postal address;
- if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence; and
- details of your visits to our site and the resources that you access.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- for internal record keeping;
- to improve the website and to monitor website usage;
- to send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided;
- to ensure that content from our web site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you; and
- to notify you about changes to our service.
Disclosure to third parties
Centreline may disclose your information in the following instances:
- in the event that the business and assets of Centreline are merged with or sold to a third party in which case we may disclose your personal data to the merger partner or buyer of our business or assets;
- as required by applicable law or if Centreline are ordered to do so by a court or other similar body; or
- in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Centreline, our clients, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. So, whilst we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot ensure the security of your data transmitted to our site. Any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information we will use our procedures and security features to prevent unauthorised access.
Cookies are small files of information that are stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies but you can usually change your browser settings to prevent this. You have the choice to accept all cookies, to be notified when a cookie is set or to reject all cookies.
We use the following cookies on the site:
- to measure visitors to our website we use a service called Google Analytics which also sets a cookie (as explained below).
Deleting these cookies will not affect your experience of the website.
Information on deleting or controlling cookies is available at www.AboutCookies.org If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, please refer to the instructions for your file management software to locate the file or directory that stores cookies.
The cookie used by our analytics provider (Google Analytics) will have the file name _ga. As it is named by Google Analytics, it may be subject to change without notification. The information generated by the cookies about your use of the website (including your IP address) may be transmitted to and stored by Google Analytics on its servers in the EEA or the United States. It may use this information for the purposes of evaluating your use of this website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Our analytics provider may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law or where such third parties process the information on their behalf. For further information, please refer to www.google.co.uk/intl/en_uk/analytics/privacyoverview.html.
Links to other websites
Controlling your personal information
You can restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes; and
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you can change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please also note that comments posted on our blog articles while logged in via a social network such as Facebook or Twitter may be personally identifiable.
You can request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Accounts, Centreline Design and Manufacture ltd. The Coach House, Hexgreave Estate, Farnsfeld, Nottingham. NG22 8LS.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.