Centreline is looking for a Junior Product Designer to join our Nottingham studio. We're a friendly, motivated multidisciplinary team working across a diverse range of projects and product sectors.
The successful applicant will be educated to degree level in Product Design or similar. Have an impressive portfolio, we will be looking for examples of sketching, concept work, 3D modelling, engineering, good communication and visual presentation.
Key tasks and responsibilities
- Research, design, develop and deliver design across multiple sectors
- Work successfully and proficiently as a team
- Work within defined briefs and deadlines.
Key skills and experience
- Qualified to degree level 1st or 2:1 in Product Design or similar
- Good knowledge of Adobe Suite
- 3D modelling skills (Solidworks preferred).
- Good visual presentation skills.
- Understanding of design for manufacture.
- Self-motivated team player.
- Great organisation and attention to detail.
- Able to communicate design ideas to clients and team members through sketching.
- Willingness to learn and progress in a fast paced, growing consultancy